Blended Care Therapy Strategy & Operations Associate
Burlingame, California, USA
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Uber and other Fortune 500 companies, to deliver instant access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. Our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network offers life-changing mental health care to more than 1.5 million people today. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $292 million from leading investors, including Addition, Adams Street, Venrock, Greylock, Glynn Capital, Tenaya Capital, IVP, Meritech, and others.
About The Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Strategy & Operations Associate to help us scale our Blended Care Therapy program (care experience that incorporates video therapy on our care platform). This role will be a great fit if you are energized by drawing actionable insights from data to inform business decisions and creatively solve problems. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and financial skills, a curious mindset, and be driven to determine the “so what” from their analysis. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
In your first 6 months, you will
- Set up the data infrastructure to monitor and manage supply network capacity for our national network of clinicians
- Work closely with our clinician recruiting and operations teams to make strategic recommendations for where and how to adjust clinician recruiting and cross-licensing across the US to meet ambitious growth targets
- Establish data architecture and processes to monitor overall program health and inform growth targets
- Play integral team role to continue to make Blended Care Therapy a top program for providers, clients, and customers
- We are deeply invested in building a diverse operations team to best support our diverse provider team and client populations.
- 5+ years of experience in finance, analytics, strategy consulting (with strong quantitative element), or related experiences; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred.
- Comfortable working with large data sets, drawing meaningful insights, and translating those into action
- High degree of proficiency with SQL, Excel, and Tableau
- Data-driven and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and balance priorities in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.