Remote, OR, USA
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Uber and other Fortune 500 companies, to deliver instant access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. Our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network offers life-changing mental health care to more than 1.5 million people today. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $292 million from leading investors, including Addition, Adams Street, Venrock, Greylock, Glynn Capital, Tenaya Capital, IVP, Meritech, and others.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Proposal Manager to support Lyra’s responses to RFPs/RFIs for new business. You will support a large team of Partnerships Directors and ensure we are successfully selected as finalists. You should love project management, collaborating with key subject matter experts, strategic selling, and writing powerfully in as few words as possible. Intellectual curiosity will be key in order to master the complex subject matter that goes into Lyra proposals: mental health care, technology and machine learning, employer benefits, health insurance, clinical operations, etc. You should be expert in proposal software platforms, such as RFPIO, ProposalTech, Salesforce and others. You will constantly be juggling multiple, competing deadlines, adapting yourself to different team members' styles, and ensuring no detail is missed with a constant eye towards how to better communicate the importance of mental health care and what makes Lyra unique.
- Ensure clear and concise written proposals to senior HR and Finance Executives that helps Lyra win new partnerships
- Seamlessly manage internal complex, multi-stakeholder RFP/RFI processes
- Turnaround proposals quickly to meet fast deadlines
- Manage and juggle multiple proposal projections simultaneously without compromising quality or missing deadlines
- Adeptly use and navigate many different digital proposal software platforms, including RFPIO, Salesforece, and ProposalTech
- Develop a deep understand of mental health, health care, Lyra’s unique differentiators, and the competitive landscape
- Partner across sales and marketing to generate new ideas and collateral to help better position Lyra’s unique strengths
- 5+ years experience in business writing and proposal development
- Solid understanding of the U.S. healthcare system
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent writer
- Technologically savvy
- Doer by nature
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.