Business Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series B company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named “Top 50 Tech Companies to Watch in 2020” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
The Business Operations Manager will own and drive operations across sales, marketing, customer success, and related functions. This role requires a balance of technical, organizational, project management, and analytical skills. The Business Operations Manager will liaise with business leaders, stakeholders, and other team members across the go-to-market functions to identify and drive key operations projects. They will measure organizational efficiency and drive alignment with expected business outcomes while directing the team responsible for the configuration and adoption of core systems including Salesforce, Hubspot and Totango, as well as supporting go-to-market processes and technology.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do
- Design and deliver critical initiatives for the go-to-market groups that deliver a frictionless SaaS experience for our customers, measured through tangible results and outcomes
- Manage business processes, identify areas for improvement, and implement process updates and revisions
- Facilitate workshops and brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders across cross-functional teams to identify growth and improvement areas Detail and present insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management, driving the delivery of the agreed solutions
- Create project plans for key initiatives and execute against them leveraging not only the Operations team but also cross-functional teams and external partners
- Develop excellent working relationships with cross-functional partners and external vendors
What we value
- Expertise in SaaS go-to-market technologies and process automation, specifically CRM, marketing automation, and customer success technology
- Established track record of managing technical projects to successful delivery, collaborating across a broad set of participants
- Consultative approach to working with stakeholders and groups, identifying programs to work on with a keen eye for business outcomes
- Reliance on data to drive decisions; familiarity with business intelligence tools and best practices
- Ability to manage and align a team of individual contributors, driving their collective growth and development
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to connecting with you soon.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Aurora Solar is a fast growing technology company that builds software solutions for distributed solar and storage. To date, over 4 million solar proj...