This job is no longer accepting applications.
SmartAsset is an award-winning financial technology company pursuing the singular mission of empowering people to make smart financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million people each month.
We’ve been featured in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, US News & World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s and many more.
You are highly proactive, highly organized, self-motivated, and strategic. You thrive in a client facing role where you are easily able to form, maintain, & grow relationships.
- Serve as a trusted advisor by being the first point of contact for Financial Advisors in the SmartAsset network, ensuring the best possible Advisor experience
- Strategically identify new ways to engage, retain clients, and drive revenue growth by up-selling opportunities
- Maximize revenue with current clients by identifying client needs and pain points, selling additional products
- Counsel Advisors on best practices, helping them get the most out of their investor matches
- Manage and drive revenue in a growing book of Financial Advisor accounts
- Share feedback from Advisors with the sales and product teams to ensure that Advisors’ voices are heard
- Grow the overall spend of Advisor accounts and minimize the number of Advisors leaving the platform
- Maintain up-to-date Salesforce records for Advisor accounts
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in an account management or business development role
- Experience handling a large volume of clients
- Strong communication skills and a great phone presence
- Ability to forge strong relationships via phone and email
- Consultative sales skills to identify unmet customer needs
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Past experience in account management preferred
- Attention to detail; excellent organization and time-management skills
- Catered lunch three times per week
- Casual dress code
- Weekly happy hours
- Regular team social activities such as a company book club, sports leagues, community service opportunities and more
- Benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k)
- Professional education reimbursement program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering people to make smart financial decisions with free, automated and personalized tools. We help you get smart with your assets.