Consumer Finance Operations Lead
Normal, IL, USA
The Rivian Consumer Finance Operations Lead is responsible for interfacing with customers, Rivian internal teams and bank partners to guide customers through the vehicle financing process. The focus will be to help customers seamlessly finance Rivian vehicles and support the end to end Rivian sales process in a collaborative, customer focused, streamlined and efficient manner.
This is what you’ll do
- Create, maintain and manage consumer finance operational processes, constantly searching for ways to improve customer experience and increase efficiency of digital and manual processes
- Interact with bank partner underwriting teams acting as the customer advocate to resolve escalated items
- Document critical processes and procedures to ensure quality and compliance
- Review partner underwriting policies, make data driven recommendations on policy and process changes to increase conversion rates and customer satisfaction
- Interact directly with customers both proactively and inbound as needed via multiple channels (phone, email, chat) to resolve complex credit application decisions and help customers complete their financing in an expeditious manner
- Act as subject matter expert for other customer facing internal Rivian teams on finance policies and processes, documenting processes as needed
- Verify all finance contract documents and funding packages are accurate to ensure prompt funding by partners and support compliance audits as needed
- Meet or exceed team and individual Key Performance Indicators
This is what you’ll need
- 5+ years relevant experience in auto/installment loan/lease financial services operational roles (e.g. underwriting, funding, customer service, titles, remarketing etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with auto finance software systems
- Experience using CRM systems is preferred
- Strong collaboration skills and positive, high energy, can-do attitude
- Ability to execute with minimal direction/independent judgement
- Ability to multi-task while providing exceptional quality of work and strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing timelines
- Excellent written and verbal language skills
This is where you’ll work
- Department: Consumer Finance
- Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the daring, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine, CA, San Jose, CA and Surrey, England as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, IL
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
Your application has been successfully submitted.