Startup Success Catalyzer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Remote work: Denmark, Norway, Finland).
Do you enjoy working with startups? Do you like networking, evaluating new business models and brainstorming about market entry strategies?
At Strata we are looking for Startup Advisors who would like to help us find, source, support and coach the best high-tech startups in Europe!
As our startup success catalyser, you will coach and help develop some of the most promising startups in the deep-tech, clean-tech and health-tech industry.
Strata’s team will help you engage with the most disruptive start-ups and will support you in offering them fundraising services. We are specially focused and specialized in science-based companies in the following verticals: deep-tech, clean-tech and health-tech. We offer you a platform to deliver fundraising services.
You will be mainly responsible for sourcing and coaching of startups in your region:
- Attract local startups to our programs leading sourcing, evaluation and value-add of potential start-ups.
- Monitor and build relationships with start-ups.
- Review pitch decks and assess markets/companies to identify compelling businesses.
- Execute and support due diligence on new investments (diligence meetings, market/data analytics, investment memo, financial model, cap table, legal work…)
- Work with, coach and support our portfolio companies.
- Create a network of contacts within the local innovation and startup ecosystem.
We would love to work with you if you:
- Are Passionate about working with technology, startups and innovation
- Have a strong network with Accelerators, Universities, R&D institutes and spin-offs
- Love connecting people, ideas, businesses
- Have a customer-centric approach to work
- Enjoy a strong positive can-do attitude
- Possess great communication skills and entrepreneurial thinking
- Have 1-4+ years of consulting experience
- Are proud of always working under strict ethics and integrity
- Are fluent in English and your local language
As a point of reference, we are looking for individuals who have successfully completed a degree in Engineering, Management and/or busines administration, data science, IT, economics, management or another technological discipline.
You should also have a strong skill set and relevant experience in the field of venture building analysis. You should have worked as advisor, coach, entrepreneur or investor.
We are accepting applicants on a rolling basis. Please apply by connecting with David Arias or sending your CV through LinkedIn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are an international team of experts in technology, science, business, technology transfer and innovation that helps tech companies leverage cuttin...