Production Manager, Hydrogen Production & Distribution
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Production Manager sought by fast-growing Green Mobility Integrator who is providing turnkey solutions for Green Hydrogen and Electric Vehicle fleets. The company are developing green hydrogen refuelling solutions in the UK, and beyond with plans to become the leading supplied of 100% zero emission hydrogen over the next decade.
The successful Production Development Manager will have skills and experience to initiate and then manage the delivery of large-scale hydrogen production projects. The successful candidate will have over 10 years of practical and management experience in a related sector, dealing with the development and delivery of complex projects. These will ideally have involved managing gases or materials of a potential hazardous nature.
Production Manager responsibilities
- Identify options for the production of low carbon hydrogen
- Create and manage a development portfolio of low carbon hydrogen production options
- Manage and contribute to the initial design and scope of the low-carbon hydrogen production options
- Manage the applications for planning permission and consents
- Maintains relationships and manage the procurement of suppliers, and equipment
- Hazard identification and safety audits for sites
- 10+ years’ experience in production management of complex projects (ideally within renewable energy, fleet transport, clean tech investments).
- Degree level in Physical science, Engineering, or similar
- Strong interest in low carbon energy
This is an ambitious organisation looking to scale their origination team with individuals still early in their careers who may go on to lead this company in years to come. Please share your CV with Mint selection for immediate review.
Business / Project Development Manager – Green Mobility Investment
Mint selection are a trusted Clean Energy Recruitment Specialist with an extensive network and deep sector knowledge. We are an independent who support our clients and candidates through the full life cycle of Energy project; development, build, finance and operations. We’re known for building high performance teams that cover analyst to senior leadership, executive and Director level appointments.
Our recruitment strengths lie within the clean energy market, providing the latest energy jobs in; Renewable Energy (Wind Power, Solar PV, Wave & Tidal, Hydro, Biomass, Waste-to-energy, Geothermal, CHP), Energy Storage, Fast Response, Cleantech, Demand Response / Flexibility, Transmission & Distribution, Electric Vehicles and Vehicle Infrastructure.
Core areas we support include; Renewable Energy Investment Management, Energy Project Finance, Structured Finance, M&A, Renewable Energy Project Development, Construction, Operations, Engineering, Commercial Management, Procurement, Asset Management, Portfolio Performance, Risk Management, Trading & Optimisation, Quantitative Analytics and Data Science.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mint selection are a Clean Energy Recruitment Specialist. We are an independent who support our clients through the full life cycle of Energy projects...