Senior Counsel Project Finance
Remote, OR, USA
Bloom Energy is seeking to add a person to fill the role of Senior Counsel Project Finance. This individual would focus primarily on project finance issues surrounding Bloom Energy’s rapidly growing operations. The position would report to the company’s EVP, General Counsel and Secretary. Bloom Energy is an entrepreneurial venture and the person must have the ability to act independently, operate proactively and have a passion and appreciation for the vision and mission of the company.
• Structure, draft and negotiate project financing transactions including debt and tax equity, and a variety of related secured and unsecured transactions.
• Manage, negotiate and execute a range of agreements relating to the company’s project development pipeline including power purchase agreements, operations and maintenance agreements, procurement & construction contracts, joint venture agreements and sale-leaseback arrangements.
• Coordinate with outside counsel to effectively and efficiently manage the company’s project pipeline and corporate responsibilities.
• Provide concise and thoughtful legal advice on project finance issues and issues relating to the broader corporate landscape.
• Assist with various tasks and projects as is necessary for the company’s overall success.
Education and Experience
• J.D. from a top law school, and good standing with at least one U.S. State Bar.
• 15+ years’ experience with top law-firm and in-house experience preferred.
• Extensive project finance experience with a background in the clean-tech and renewable energy industry; related international experience preferred.
• Experience representing developers.
• Outstanding business acumen, decisive critical thinking skills and subtle professional confidence.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects with shifting priorities, work independently and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic and matrixed environment.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.