Senior Software Engineer
JDRF Electromag Engineering Inc.
Remote, OR, USA
Join what we believe is the most exciting clean-tech story in Canada. Our team has developed a breakthrough technology that will transform the smart lighting industry.
JDRF Electromag Engineering Inc. is an applied science research and development lab, located in Port Credit - Mississauga, Ontario, specialized in the creation of innovative products focused on energy conservation and harvesting.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team in the capacity of a Full Stack Developer. Someone who is bright, with a can-do attitude and a demonstrated passion for technology research and development.
As a member of our engineering team, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to be part of a close knit and innovative team, and explore new technologies focused on making this world a better place for future generations.
· Design, development and deployment of web-based, server-side and mobile applications
· Contribute to and maintain the full stack solution
· Contribute to the Software and System Architecture
· Participate in code reviews
· Produce high quality design documentation
· Develop and execute system and unit tests
· A Bachelor of Computer Engineering / Computer Science Degree. Master’s or PhD degree in related field is a plus.
· Over 4 years of experience of full stack development
· Experience in Micros-Services, Web-Services and Server side frameworks is a must
· Experience with data modelling and data management is a must
· Experience with DevOps tools is a must
· Experience with React or Angular desired
· Good understanding of software security and application performance best practices
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Experience with Unix/Linux is beneficial
· Knowledge of Python is beneficial
· Knowledge of Xamarin is beneficial
Your application has been successfully submitted.