Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join what we believe is the most exciting clean-tech story in Canada. Our team has developed a breakthrough technology that will transform the smart lighting industry.
JDRF Electromag Engineering Inc. is an applied science research and development lab, located in Port Credit - Mississauga, Ontario, specialized in the creation of innovative products focused on energy conservation and harvesting.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team in the capacity of a Full Stack Developer. Someone who is bright, with a can-do attitude and a demonstrated passion for technology research and development.
As a member of our engineering team, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to be part of a close knit and innovative team, and explore new technologies focused on making this world a better place for future generations.
· Design, development and deployment of web-based, server-side and mobile applications
· Contribute to and maintain the full stack solution
· Contribute to the Software and System Architecture
· Participate in code reviews
· Produce high quality design documentation
· Develop and execute system and unit tests
· A Bachelor of Computer Engineering / Computer Science Degree. Master’s or PhD degree in related field is a plus.
· Over 4 years of experience of full stack development
· Experience in Micros-Services, Web-Services and Server side frameworks is a must
· Experience with data modelling and data management is a must
· Experience with DevOps tools is a must
· Experience with React or Angular desired
· Good understanding of software security and application performance best practices
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Experience with Unix/Linux is beneficial
· Knowledge of Python is beneficial
· Knowledge of Xamarin is beneficial
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At JDRF Electromag Engineering Inc. we believe that the best minds can deliver solutions to the vast and complex challenges facing the world today.