Content Quality Specialist
Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 34 million members in 13 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand the first choice globally.
A team of over 600 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Utrecht develops and supports our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growing.
The Content Moderation team (based in Vilnius) are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of our catalogue content for our members. The team moderates content and checks higher-end and luxury items, and is responsible for keeping up with fashion-industry trends. Currently, we are looking for a new junior Content Quality Specialist to join our team.
If you’re up for a member-support challenge and have flawless attention to detail, read on:
In This Position, You Will
- Review reported content in accordance with our quality goals and standards
- Look for more efficient ways of working, generate new ideas, and initiate change
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Learn a lot and adapt quickly to change
- Work on a shift-based schedule adapted to your requests
- Be part of a team – giving and getting help, gaining insights, and sharing laughs
- Moderate high-end and luxury content, as well as researching and analysing developments in the world of fashion, collecting data, and sharing your insights with the team
- Attention to detail – you are able to spot inconsistencies in a flash
- You have strong communication skills, including both speaking and writing in English (level B1/B2)
- Passionate about community and customer service
- Self-motivated and independent, you are a good multi-tasker and decision-maker
- A team-player
- You’re flexible and happy to work on a shift-based schedule that’s adapted to your requests
- Excellent time-management skills
- You have a keen awareness of current fashion-industry trends, fashion brands, competitive markets, and brand pricing.
- Opportunity to join our stock options programme
- Learning budget (13.2% from net yearly salary)
- 25 working days of holiday
- Remote workout classes
- A canteen that serves homemade food at friendly prices
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
The salary range for this position is 1,190 - 1,340 € (gross) per month.
If this sounds interesting, you may be just who we need. Apply before 31 December 2020 and we’ll be in touch.
Your application has been successfully submitted.