Marketing Communications Manager
With the first commercial product expected imminently, the company is at an exciting and pivotal moment. This key marketing communications role provides a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to work with the executive team to continue to build the company profile and support the go-to-market strategy
- Develop and execute Oxford PV’s integrated marketing communication strategy
- Lead the company’s brand strategy and brand management
- Direct management of the company website, social channels and other professional outlets including content creation
- Lead on PR activity including building strong relationships with key media to gain coverage in both national, target international and trade press
- Project management of external agencies
- Seek out new opportunities whilst managing the marketing budget to make strategic decisions to advance the business
- External and internal copywriting ensuring that all content is reviewed and taken through the proper approval process
Qualifications and experience
- A self-starter and communications all-rounder with experience leading the development and delivery of integrated marketing communication strategies
- Significant marcoms and media relations experience
- Public affairs experience desirable
- Excellent PowerPoint presentations and copywriting skills
- Photo and video editing skills desirable
- Technology and / or renewables energy background strongly preferred
- Educated to degree level - CIM qualification preferred
- German language skills would be a definite advantage
Salary and working times
Oxford PV is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Although currently based out of Oxford PV’s UK headquarters, this role could be based out of Oxford PV’s German facility.
Standard company hours are 08.30 to 17.00 (with a one hour lunchbreak).
Salary commensurate with experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.