Crespina, PI, Italy
Enapter is a unique and fast-growing manufacturer of electrolysers. We are on a mission to replace fossil fuels. Read up on what we do and how we plan to change the world for the better on our website: www.enapter.com/whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, then Enapter might be the right place for you.
We are looking for an Electronic Engineer in our R&D centre in Pisa. You will be an integral part of the development process and will have a wide range of technical challenges to tackle. Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Design of electronic control system of the electrolyser
- PCB board designs for electrolyser and other products using Altium or similar software
- Prototyping and iterative testing of PCB boards
- Selection of sensors and other electronic components
- System design and component placement for EMC compatibility
- Work as a team to help certify Enapter’s products in key customer regions
- Minimum bachelor’s in electronic engineering or equivalent experience
- Good English communication skills
- Several years of professional work experience
- Experience with EMC applications
- Strong hands-on skills, ability to prototype and build things quickly in electronic labs
- Experience with power electronics (our electrolyser stack operates at ~48V/60A)
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic hydrogen companies in the industry
- A market-oriented compensation package
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and great colleagues.
Your application has been successfully submitted.